Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week #1

After reading the article posted on Dr. Lambiase's blog regarding the current Roger Clemens scandal, I feel as if he is trying to rectify the situation in the wrong way. The media have so much power in our nation (especially with high-profile celebrities) that overexposure in the media is often misconstrued by the public as desperate measures for forgiveness without accepting guilt.

As far as how I believe my own personal beliefs will affect my decisions, I believe that my own morals and faith will protect me and guide me through any difficult ethical decisions. I stand by my morals and the way I was "brought up" by my parents and elders. I believe any person who trusts and believes in themselves as a human being can not go wrong in any decision, as long as the decision is based on and supported by that person's morals and norms.

No comments: